Dear business partner!
Due to the ongoing changes in legislation and the requirements of various certification systems for products and traceability systems to control the labelling / information obligations and information rights of the public, it is necessary to obtain appropriate declarations and information from you regularly.
As a basis for any evaluation of raw materials, we generally require the following documents:
- a currently valid specification including important product properties and a declaration recommendation according to VO (EG) No. 1334/2008
- a GMO declaration in accordance with Regulation (EC) No 1829/2003 and Regulation (EC) No 1830/2003
- an allergen information according to VO (EU) No. 1169/2011
- nutritional information in accordance with Regulation (EU) No 1169/2011
- a flow chart
- a safety data sheet in the currently valid version according to VO (EG) No. 1907/2006
- as well as other documents specific to the product, such as a Halal, Kosher or BIO certificate, agricultural origin of organic raw materials, naturalness certificate, food grade certificate, …
- a declaration of conformity for the packaging used in accordance with Regulation (EU) No 10/2011, Regulation (EC) No 1935/2004, Regulation (EC) No 2023/2006
- Customs tariff number
- Country of origin
- Depending on the type of raw material, requirement profile and application, other regulations apply, such as Regulation (EC) No 1881/2006, Regulation (EC) No 396/2005, Regulation (EC) No 1334/2008, Regulation (EC) No 1333/2008, Regulation (EU) No 1169/2011, Regulation (EC) No 852/2004, Regulation (EU) No 231/2012 and others.
New suppliers are evaluated and approved in advance. This includes an examination of the existence of a quality management system and working according to good manufacturing practice (GMP) including a HACCP concept. Existing certificates, such as GFSI recognized certifications (IFS Food, BRC, FSSC 22000, …), are desired.
We, therefore, ask you to send us the relevant documents without being asked. Please note that you must inform us in advance and without delay of any changes in the documentation you have sent us.
We would like to inform you that Akras Flavours continues to produce “GMO-free products” within the framework of Regulation (EC) No. 1829/2003 as amended and Regulation (EC) No. 1830/2003 as amended, and therefore rejects the use of genetically manipulated raw materials.
For all natural raw materials, we require a confirmation from you that you comply with Regulation (EC) No. 834/2007 as amended (EU Bio-Regulation on the “ban on genetic engineering”). Please fill out the form “Declaration of assurance for compliance with the “ban on genetic engineering” according to the provisions of Regulation (EC) No. 834/2007 as amended”.
Neither the delivered products nor their components may have been treated with ionising or radioactive radiation.
If you have your own forms with the requested contents, you can also send them to us. You can find various forms in electronic form on this page further down. You can then send us the documents with scanned stamp/signature to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.